2008年1月23日水曜日

plan in spring vacation


It will start spring vacation from February 9. I want to play with my friends during spring vacation. First, I want to go to Tokyo because I want to go shopping to buy a lot of clothese. I have my friends who are in Tokyo. If I go to Tokyo, I could see my friends. I must save up for going to Tokyo and I will buy a lot of clothese. Secondary, I want to go bowring. I do not exercise well in college. I am weak on exercise but I want to exercise of late. I will go bowring with my friends during spring vacation. The third time, I want to go travel with my friends. I heard that there is a "seisyun ticket". It sell in JR. It has been able to use and get into a train for five days. It sell on 11500 yen. I am very surprised in inexpensive of this ticket. It can use during vacation of four seasons. I will be able to use from March 1 to April 1. I have not known this ticket since I heard it from my friend. I want you to use this ticket.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

It will start spring vacation >>
The spring vacation will start

Do you know if there is any age limit of these tickets?